If you have been overseas in the past 14 days
Have been in close contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19),
Think you may have or be at risk of having Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19):
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT OR VISIT ANY MEDICAL PRACTICE.
Instead please return home and call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
Alternatively, you can visit the Community Assessment Clinic located at the Pine Rivers Community Health Centre – 568 Gympie Rd Strathpine 4500 and will operate from 8.00 am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
For weekends, please visit the Brighton Community Assessment Clinic (449 Hornibrook Hwy, Brighton 4017) 8.00am to 8.00pm daily, the Fever Clinics at Redcliffe Hospital, The Prince Charles Hospital, Caboolture Hospital and The Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital.
If you still require an appointment, please call reception to make a booking. They will direct you to contact reception on arrival and to remain in your vehicle until the doctor is ready to see you.
(In the event of an emergency please call 000)
If you believe none of the above is applicable in your situation then you may book an appointment.
A small fee is now being introduced but we are aiming to keep your overall ‘out of pocket” expense to a minimum.
Our practice has been bulk billing since its inception but due to increased costs associated with delivering the services on weekends this transition is necessary to provide you and your family high quality healthcare.
Warner Lakes Family Practice/ Bridgeman Family Practice has chosen to continue to subsidise your healthcare by setting our fees lower than the current recommended fee schedule set by the Medical Association of Australia (AMA).
We accept EFTPOS, credit cards and cash for your convenience. Please make sure you link your bank details with your medicare card in order to get the rebate back straight in to your account within 24 hours. We will lodge the claims online after your consult to make the transition easier for you.
|Consultation Type||Our Fee||Medicare Rebate||Out of Pocket|
(upto 20 mins)
|$80||$50.55||$38.75(before 1pm on Saturday) $29.45(after 1pm on Saturday - Sunday)|
(upto 40 mins)
|$120||$86.60||$44.95 (before 1pm on Saturday) $33.40 (after 1pm on Saturday – Sunday)|
(40 mins or more)
|$150||$121.45||$39.50 (before 1pm on Saturday) $28.55 (after 1pm on Saturday- Sunday)|
|Non-attendance / Cancellation if LESS THAN 2 hours’ notice is given||$40 non-Medicare rebateable fee|
Treatment for malfunctions of the pelvic floor in a non-invasive and no drugs prescription procedure
Spinal, Sports and Rehabilitative Physiotherapy to provide relief from a variety of ailments
Deliver iron via an intravenous line into a person's body to address iron deficiencies
Intravenous fluids used to treat infections and severe cases of dehydration
• Unforeseen circumstances might cause you to cancel your appointment. No worries. Just give us a heads up an hour before your scheduled time, and we’ll set you up on another schedule.
• Our friendly receptionist can answer your queries.Telephone interruptions to the doctors will only be in case of emergencies. However, if you would like to leave a message, we’ll work on getting the recipient to call you back.
• Please book an appointment for repeat prescriptions.
• Blood tests and X-ray results are not given over the phone in accordance with privacy laws.
• To get your results, please make a follow-up appointment.
• We appreciate you updating us with your information such as change of address, phone numbers, marriage status, child custody arrangements and other documents that could affect our service to you.
• For a longer duration of your schedule or procedure you want to have, you can tell our booking receptionist.